Cancelled = Your Business Plan Noon Knowledge
‘Due to a family emergency with our presenter, this session will be rescheduled at a later date.’ You have a good business idea, and you need to flush it out. The
‘Due to a family emergency with our presenter, this session will be rescheduled at a later date.’
You have a good business idea, and you need to flush it out. The biggest questions that come up are:
* What is my Business Description?
* How/where will I operate and manage my business? Legal Structure, Ownership, Management, & Supporting Professionals
* What products and services will I sell?
* Who is my target market and what are the best ways to reach them?
* Competitive Analysis – Who are my competitors and how will I be different?
* How will I finance this venture?
Celeste DeVaneaux Owner of Advantage Supply, will lead this session. Celeste DeVaneaux spent 20 years in Silicon Valley working with start-up companies in a number of different industries. She has four international awards for marketing and commercial production and an international award for innovative and interactive learning technology development. Celeste is published in the Journal of Medical Internet Research, and has had her work presented at the Hawaii International Conference on Systems Science. She has lectured at a number of universities and research facilities including the National Defense University, Seattle Science Foundation, and Stanford University.
Advanced registration is required.
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact the Washington County Chamber of Commerce at 276-628-8141 or the Virginia Highlands Small Business Incubator at 276-492-2062.
(Wednesday) 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Comments are closed.