06apr12:00 pm1:00 pmWhat Social Media Channels Should I Use for My Business Noon KnowledgeZOOM Webinar
Ryan Jones with DoGoodBrands, will lead this session focused on the following: Goals 1. Understand and learn more about your customer 2. Improve your company's brand 3. Drive engagement through social media to increase
Ryan Jones with DoGoodBrands, will lead this session focused on the following:
1. Understand and learn more about your customer
2. Improve your company’s brand
3. Drive engagement through social media to increase sales
• Understand your customer and audience
o Who are they?
o How do they find you?
o What demographic are they?
• Brand Strategy
o What’s your mission and vision?
o Roadmap to how the world sees your business
• Brand Identity
o How do people perceive your company based on your imagery and messaging? Why is this important?
• Brand Marketing
o Communicating your brand to an audience
• Getting the customer to know, like and trust you
• How are you driving engagement on social media to get more sales
• Social media – Decide which platforms are best for you and your business
o Tik Tok
• Content creation
o Ways to grow your audience organically without paid ads
o Video vs Photo vs Graphics vs Copy
o Content creation tools
• What’s a hashtag?
• What are my analytics telling me?
• Investing in marketing
You must register in advance for this session at https://1fva.short.gy/socialmedia.
*This session will be recorded for training and education purposes.*
If you have questions or need additional information, contact the Washington County, Virginia Chamber of Commerce at 276-628-8141 or Virginia Highlands Small Business Incubator at 276-492-2062
(Wednesday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Sandy RatliffVirginia Community Capital 851 French Moore Jr. Blvd., Suite 106, Abingdon, VA 24210
Comments are closed.