Due to scheduling conflicts and other issues, this event is postponed to a later date. Attention Business Owners! Do you need help: – Building your sales and do not know where to
Due to scheduling conflicts and other issues, this event is postponed to a later date.
Attention Business Owners!
Do you need help:
– Building your sales and do not know where to go next?
– “Stuck in business neutral” and struggling to know if or how you should grow or diversify?
– Challenged by your business in both courage and resilience on a weekly basis?
– Not find the right people to grow your business.
– Realizing that ‘networking’ to find customers is ‘notworking’?
– Not knowing where to find new customers?
This is your opportunity to:
*Explore the potential to selling to the state, federal and local government markets
*Selling to the private sector
*Marketing 101 and Credit Issues
*Explore other methods of business growth
The event is FREE but advanced registration is required.
If you have questions or require additional information, contact Sandy Ratliff at the Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity at 276-676-3768 or Robyn Lee with UVA Wise Opportunity SWVA at 276-376-3453.
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
UVA-Wise C. Bascom Slemp Student. Center, Rhododendron Room 5th Floor
1 College Avenue, Wise, Virginia
Sandy RatliffVirginia Community Capital 851 French Moore Jr. Blvd., Suite 106, Abingdon, VA 24210
RSVP to event
Make sure to RSVP to this amazing event!
Comments are closed.